You know you should have stayed in bed...
When you're building Ikea-towers at home and see your home turning to a flat again.
When you've updated your iPod's "running list" for one hour last eve and next morning you'll
notice that all of the songs you've downloaded are gone.
When you get a parking fine because of parking only 3m
before the pedestrian crossing instead of 5m. Honestly, where is that shit rule even based on?
And honestly, how many of these there is still yet to come before I'll leave Fin?
And honestly, how many of these there is still yet to come before I'll leave Fin?
When it's raining outside and you have a hole in your wellington boots.
ps. About my boots; funny thing happened to me other day. I was wondering a bit when one older guy was following me at Stockmann, however attracting freaks is nothing new in my life, therefore I didn't really pay any attention. Well, he also followed me to the pharmacy and when he slowly passed by me, he asked; Can I take a photo of your Wellington boots? And after laughing, I replied; Well, if it's only of my boots then yes. And there I was standing at the pharmacy when boot guy is taking photos of my wellingtons. Hah! He must have an addiction, since he was also wearing Hunters. Finland, gotta love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment