WHISTLER POWDER



Check out that amount of snow!! That's just crazy! I would def kill myself out there. I suck at snowboarding in powder. First time I was snowboarding in powder was few years ago. I honestly thought that I'd die out there. I already asked my ex to call for rescue helicopter to pick us up from the forest, hah! So, the one reason why I choose to go to Whistler, is to learn to ride better in powder. That's one of my goals for the season.

Viime kauden Whistler puuteria - eikö ole aika hullua?! Tota lunta on tuolla varmaan sama määrä ku mitä mä olen pitkä. Tavoitteena olis oppia laskemaan puuteria paremmin Whistler reissun aikana. Suapi nährä miten onnistuu, vai päätyykö taas siihen, että pyydän soittamaan pelastushelikopterin noukkimaan mut puuterista, niin kuin kävi Itävallassa, ku Peter vei mut "tosi helpolle metsäreitille". Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment