Got my summer job sorted out last week. I'll be working as Guest Services Agent for Ziptrek Ecotours over the summer. I guess my job is pretty similar to what I did over the winter at Snow School Sales and I basically don't even have to change the location. Pretty excited about my new summer job, especially when you might remember that I was already talking about this company when I was back in Finland. Check out their services from their website. Such a cool concept!
Ystävät hyvät, se on kesäduuni SS13 hoidettu. Oon aikas innoissani. Nyt voi taas panostaa blogiinkin vähän enemmän, ku ei tarvii kelata duuniasioita koko ajan. Hyvä saada myös vähän taloutta balanssiin.
Tsekatkaa Ziptrek Ecotoursin sivut, niillä on aika makeita paketteja mitä on kyllä ihan ilo myydä.
Tosi makee konsepti ja hei, ekolooookisuushan on meikäläisen mieleen.

Congrats hun!! I am so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteWhen do you start?
Hey dear,
ReplyDeleteI am sooo proud of you!
Congrats to your new job, when do you start?
HOW EXCITING :*
Aww, thanks babe! I'll start mid June. I have other job related news as well - I'll keep u updated. Thank u for ur long fb-message too. I loved it!!! I'll reply, but you know me, it takes some time, ha! Lots's of hug and kisses!!!
ReplyDeleteHienoa että oot saanut kesätöitä, ilmeisesti kahdestakin paikkaa? Onnea! Kuulostaa siltä että siellä viihtyy. Hyvää kesää! -Maiju
ReplyDeleteKiitos Maire!!! Joo, oon ton Ziptrekin lisäks vielä Lushilla. Mitä kuuluu?
ReplyDeleteEn tänne viitsi kirjoittaa kuulumisia, mutta palaan. -M
ReplyDeleteYeaaah that's so cool Katri, gratuliere!! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it in the blog! I checked for flights to visit...they're expensive which sucks...hmm if i win the lottery you're my first stop, that's for sure! I miss you but I love reading and seeing that you're happy, that's the most important thing! Kisses from vienna
ReplyDelete