And here we go again. This always happens to me when summer starts - Im obsessed with having a new tattoo. It's so true that once you've got your first tattoo, u keep wanting more of them. I already have four tattoos and now I'm thinking of having two more. My each tattoo has a meaning to me and these new ones wouldn't make any exception. Let's see what kind of fresh ink I'll end up having on my skin this summer.
No niin ja taas mennään. Jotain hyvää tossa mun eilisessä muhimisessakin. Oon selaillu tatskoja, kun hirvee himotus iski taas, eikä siitä pääse yli eikä ympäri, ei. Kesä on selkeesti täällä ku huomaan taas selaavani netistä uusia tatuointeja. Haluisin kaks uutta koristamaan mun ihoa. Tai ehkä kolme. Mitä veikkaatte mihin kuviin päädyn...No en kyllä tiedä itekään. Niinhän se on että tatuointi on yleensä sellanen kutsumus juttu, mutta onhan se myönnettävä että olo on välillä ku karkkikaupassa.
Photos: weheartit, tumblr, tattoodonkey, tattoo123, pinterest


No comments:
Post a Comment