Few snapshots from today. On the background of the 1st picture you can see the peak2peak gondola, which connects the two mountains; Whistler mountain and Blackcomb mountain, m-a-s-s-i-v-e construction. As heavy it is to wake up at 7am in the morning, the breathtaking view and fresh snow on the top of the mountain is the best reward. If we keep on riding like we do now, we will be super fit by the end of the season ;)
Tosi kiva blogi sulla! Oon lukenut melkein kaikki juttusi :) Juttusi ovat mukavaa vastapainoa mun hyvin kotiin suuntautuneelle vauvaelämälleni, heh. Erin lähettää sulle kans terkkuja: hpoikjhb okjhbv kmn
ReplyDelete:)
Kiva kuulla, että diggailet blogista :) terkut takasin Erinille ja koko famiglialle.
DeleteOOOH. En ees haluis olla noissa maisemissa nyt, tuli niin suuri kaipuu laudan päälle. Ei sillä et haluisin lunta tänne, diggailen tästä n. +7 asteest. Sopii mun kaltaselle vilukissalle, mutta siis pointtina, et heräisin sata kertaa mielummin aamuseiskalta mennäkseni tonne kuin sinne minne meen nyt :D
ReplyDeleteGood point! Tuu tänne kyläilemään, mulla olis pari aussia täällä sulle ;)
DeleteOoh loooove <3 pictures required though ;)Funny thing muuten, äiti sano et se on aina kuvitellu et meen neimisiin ulkomaalaisen kanssa et maybe maybe i could end up with an aussie hubbie ;) Hey, skype-date joku päivä??
Deletepictures coming soon ;) skype date todellakin. tosin just nyt oon aika surkeeta skype seuraa, tulin kipeeks ja menetin ääneni. ens viikolla joku päivä, mikäs passais? xo
DeleteMulle käy varmaan melkein mikä vaan ilta ens viikolla alkuviikosta. Pe. lähen tukholmaan mut ennen sitä oon free :) ja sit 6.12 on itsenäisyyspäivä as you might remember niin sillonhan oon vapaa koko päivän :) et ihan sun aikataulujen mukaan. Ja pikaisia paranemisia hei sinne! Haleja :)
DeleteKatriiii babe, could we always comment and I just didn't get it in the beginning, I was looking for it bäääh typically confused me! I am loving the blog! Following and catching up if I miss a few posts :-) you're doing a great job keeping us all updated, love the pics, you look so pretty and so happy, I'm always smiling when I look at all the cool fotos. The pics from the slopes look amazing! I'm getting psyched for winter here when looking at them, aaaalthough the lift opening story does sound like something that would make a Nina turn around and go back to back hahaha I'm a loser Dominik would say ;-) But it does sound amazing, in spite of the rain and the cold!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Vienna babe, miss you!!!
Nina
thank u babe! trying to keep u posted as often as possible ( so that u know whats waiting for u here when u decide to drop by soon ;) ) lots of hugs and kisses to austria!! miss u lady!
DeleteMaaaah I had a super long comment and now it's gone because I signed in after having written it...bäääh
ReplyDeleteit said something like this:
I loooove the blog, and love that you can comment now, didn't see that before and was looking for it, i'm stupid like that hehe! I'm following all the way and am loving the pics Katri! You look so pretty and cool and happy and I always have a smile on my face when I look at them!
The slope fotos are amaaazing! Makes me get psyched for winter here!! Although the lift opening story sounds cool, it's the kind of thing that would make a nina turn around and go back to bed, I'm a loser babyyy :-), but looks like you had a great day in spite of the rain and the cold!!
Keep posting, I miss you!!
Lots of love from Vienna
nina
Niin hyvä meininki taas kuvissa - hyvä fiilis välittyy. Tulevia vapaapäiviä odotellessa ;)
ReplyDelete...ja nyt ollaan vielä saatu nauttia auringonpaisteestakin, mahtavaa!!
DeleteMahtavia maisemia, mä voin vaan ihailla niitä! Ja kyllä, hyvä fiilis todella välittyy tänne asti :) Ihana kun jaksat päivittää useasti, täällä kovasti myös seuraillaan sun erilaista elämää. ;) Halit ja pusut!
ReplyDeletekiva kuulla!! halipusut takasin ja gummiboitsulle iso hali!
DeleteVälitetty <3 Oskar kans katsellu kuvia ihmeissään. "ompa paljon lunta jne." Onneks sitä tuli nyt tännekin, niin loppuu se jankkaaminen "miks meil ei oo" ;D
Delete