FIRST DAY @ WORK

canadaTired?  

I am so tired that I could just fall into bed - which I'll be actually doing after this post. Had my first day at work today and man I'm done. The first 3 hours were probably one of the most extensive working hours I've ever had during the first day. From the first moment I stepped behind the front desk I was selling private lessons, rentals, tickets what-so-eva to customers and that continued pretty much the next three hours in a row. I was working in one of our busiest locations ( we call it G1) which is next to the guest relations front desk as well gear rental company. You can only imagine how loud it was there the whole day! Obviously the job itself isn't that difficult, but the booking process itself is very time consuming and there is just many important things to remember...and at the same time you should be as good customer service representative as possible. I'll be working pretty much the entire wknd, because this wknd should be one of the busiest wknds before christmas holidays due to many holidays i.e. Thanksgiving.

Phuuh, eka duunipäivä takana. 10h pelkkää myyntitykitystä ja nyt on kyllä niin kaikkensa antanu olo. Oon koko viikonlopun duunissa, koska tää viikonloppu on yksi tämän vuoden kiireisimmistä viikonlopuista esim. Jenkit lomailee kun on kiitospäivän viikonloppu. En ole muuten yhessäkään duunissa ollu noin tulessa heti ekana päivänä. Samantien kun laitoin työvaatteet päälle ja astuin tiskin taakse, myin tukka putkella meidän tunteja. Olin yhdessä meidän ruuhkaisimmista myyntipaikoista, jossa oli koko ajan jonoa jonnekin, joko meille, vuokraamoon tai asiakaspalveluun - aikamoinen Chinatown, hah! Oon puhunu tänään niin paljon, että en pysty muodostamaan enään yhtäkään ehjää lausetta, joten ystävät hyvät, kello on täällä 20 ja mä painut nyt pehkuihin, se on moro!

No comments:

Post a Comment