SICK OF BEING SICK

sushi

Just a quick post to keep u guys updated. These pics are from Wed when we did a nice sightseeing walk outside the Whistler village and ended up eating sushi (btw, sushi is so cheap here compared to back home!) Well, after that nice walk, of course I had to go and caught a cold and lose my voice, so past two days have been bit miserable. Had 11h shift at work yesterday but had to stay at home today, cause obviously I wouldn't have been any help there. Fingers crossed that I'll be fit for riding on Sunday when I have my day off. It's been snowing here past couple of days (or puking as the Canadians say) so can't wait to get on the hill again.

Taas kipeenä. Tänään tein aamuseiskalta kivan visiitin lääkäriin ja labraan, tulipahan tsekattua nekin. Nyt odotellaan ääntä takasin. Huomenna 10h duunivuoro ja su vapari, joka toivottavasti tulee olemaan hyvä laskupäivä. 

1 comment:

  1. Paranemisia! Toivottavasti oot jo parempana ja päässy nauttimaan laskemisesta :)

    ReplyDelete